In this class you will learn:
- How to take loose hair and make the weft using only thread and technique.
- Product Knowledge- How to tell Remy from Non-Remy hair.
- How to hackle hair to be wefted.
- How to blend the hairs for textures.
- How to push hair forward as you sew. How to carefully position your fingers as you sew hairs.
- How to use your machine, how to thread, replace bobbins, and calibrate, etc.
- How to change thickness of weft (thicker/thinner wefts)
- How to fix problems as they occur with hair and machine.
BONUS TECHNIQUES ARE INCLUDED.