The Top 20 Frequently Asked Questions
- How much money does it take to start a business?
- Like with any other business, it’s really depends on the budget you can realistically obtain and how best to appropriate those funds toward your startup expenses. We recommend a minimum of $5000. This would include hair, training, website, and marketing, of course you can start lower.
- Can I get a hair sample?
- If you are not a member, you can only purchase hair samples on our Monday night webinar which will be sent to during the same week. They only come in 3 bundles, 6 bundles and 10 bundles packages.
- How long does it take hair to come after it is ordered?
- Orders coming from India generally take between 10-14 days. Larger orders are much faster because I can order individually. But if you order 3 bundles, please be prepared to wait because as we know…You can’t order just 3 bundles from India, it has to be in volume, so we have to wait for others to order with you. Please join our Facebook page for Order Updates.
- Does the hair come packaged?
- Hair will come to you as a wholesale product using a strong zip lock bag. You will want to shampoo, condition, tag and bag your own hair.
- If I get a bad batch of hair, can I get a refund?
- Our product is inspected prior to being shipped to ensure you are getting a quality product. We DO offer a no matting guarantee and will replace any hair that is found to be defective based on our manufacturing.
Unfortunately we must receive the hair back 1st in order to inspect it, because sometimes, people who’ve never used Righteous Remy Hair may view tangling as matting or may not use the proper conditioners to tell if its right or wrong.
In addition, since we have no way of knowing who cut their hair off at the temple (straight, wavy, or curly), we cannot ever guarantee textures. This is why we created the “LEVEL SYSTEM”, so that when you order, we can get as close to your desired texture as possible. This is a reason why it is important to learn how to change the textures of your hair.
Because of the nature of ordering Imported Human Hair, We do not offer cash refunds but we will exchange any bad batch.
- What’s the Procedure for Bad Batches?
- You will send the hair in question to : Attention Alix Moore P.O. Box 892320 Houston, TX 77282
with a check or money order for $10. We will inspect the hair and determine the problem. If there is a manufacturing defect, we will exchange immediately, if not, we will send your original hair back with an explanation.
- I am not sure if wefting my own hair is for me, do I have to take a manufacturing course now?
- No you do not. You can simply purchase a finished product and start selling now. Over time, you will discover the need to manufacture your own product and we will be here to assist you. At your consultation, these and other strategies will be discussed.
- I am not sure if the Ultimate Remy Hair Course is for me?
- If you have never sold or worn Indian Remy Hair, then this course is for you! I have answered so many questions that you will initially have upfront. No need for me to explain over and over again. The course is worth it if you want to start selling hair, or go to the next level in your product and sales.
- I ordered hair from another company and the batch was matting and shedding, what can I do?
- This is a scenario we sadly hear quite often. You have the option of selling bad good to unknown customers to re-coop your investment, use it for practice to color-texturize-or perm your hair, or if enticed to sell it….. just throw it away and take our business course so that you’ll never be taken again and we’ll help to get you back on track!
- I ordered loose hair and I can’t find anyone to weft it for me, do you offer wefting services?
- At this time we are encouraging others to learn it for themselves so that you don’t have to wait for anyone to make your hair for you.
Just think, if you are receiving loose hair from India or China and you don’t know how to weft, then you are at the mercy of the few wefters here in the USA. There are a couple in LA and in ATL… Don’t waste your time and money, do it yourself!!!
- What do I need to do to order from A.M.E.N?
- Call and speak with one of representatives and we will be happy to take your wholesale order over the phone or our website for wholesale purchases…
- If I register for a workshop, can I cancel and get a refund?
- Most workshops come with supplies and are ordered specifically for you. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any cash refunds for workshops or our online course, however, the classes are transferrable to another person or can be rescheduled. Funds cannot be transferred to hair purchase.
- How much money can I make in this business?
- The income potential is unlimited. We aim to have each student generating at least 5,000 per month. Business is business so you must deduct for overhead expenses, inventory, taxes, marketing etc.
- Do you have an order minimum?
- Yes its 3 bundles
- How many bundles (packs) are in a kilo?
- A kilo is 35.2 oz. or 10 bundles. Each bundle is approx. 3.5 ounces. Each kilo will service 3-5 customers. So if you have 40 people you want to sell to, you will need 10 kilos of hair. Whatever the bundle amount, if you order a kilo, you will receive a kilo.
- Can I go with Alix to India?
- Yes, Alix is available for overseas trips. She can eliminate the hassle of being new to a foreign country, while guiding you to the supplier or your choice. Check our Intl’ Tour Section for pricing and dates.
- How do I find a supplier in India to order hair for myself?
- A.M.E.N. does offer supplier information for $1000 each…These are factories that I have personally visited and know that they do great work. Is it better than mine? Not on your life! My factory is the best because I trained them to make the hair as per my specifications. I do not share this information.
A.M.E.N does not offer any guarantees on product not manufactured by our factory in India, nor are we responsible for any mishaps or delays connected to those orders of hair. However, since she has personal experience with these companies, she does vouch for the hair being remy hair that’s wefted with integrity.
- What the difference between Virgin and Remy?
- Virgin means unprocessed. Remy means cuticles going in the same direction. So you can have some virgin Non-Remy hair…This is what they fool us with when ordering from India.
- Whats the difference between Aliexpress and My hair
Pricing and Quality
Our hair is drawn 1.5 times so there are not too many short hair used when wefting
The hair is mostly consistent to the ends
Because this is our prime factory, they use the best shampoos and conditioners, so when the hair comes it feels good and smells good
Does not contain any grey hairs or lice
- Can I buy specific lengths?
- Yes. As well as you can purchase a sample package of all textures in 16” so you can display in your shop or store. We advise never showing small snippets of samples….it only shows you as not being invested in your product.
- Do you color the hair?
- Since we offer only virgin remy hair, the colors will be natural black or natural brown. We do offer human hair color classes/dvds and texturizing classes/videos to help you to customize colors and textures for your clients. Click on the tab Workshops for more information.
- If I bought hair from somewhere else can you look at it for to tell me if it is good hair?
- Yes, our staff has been thoroughly trained to provide expert evaluation of any human hair product you may carry. Just send a self-addressed package to Alix Moore Enterprises and we will check it for you and tell you our honest opinion…. Free of charge: )
- Don’t the Asian’s have the hair game pretty much locked down?
- Yes by collaborating and manufacturing, and No because we have the power to change the stats. Unfortunately, most people are not even aware that they can learn to manufacture their own human hair products nor do they want to, so they opt in for the cheapest and easiest route while settling for a poor quality product. So by habit, we continue to STAY IN A BEAUTY DEFICIT.